Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shirin - The Sweetness

Riniki and Asif had their first baby a couple of months back and since then Riniki was inviting me to see the baby. I had very little time to buy a gift for the baby, but then photographers can always gift the photographs they take. I slung my equipment and hit Riniki's home on a overcast Saturday morning. Shirin (translates to sweet), the 2.5 months baby girl, liked me the moment she saw me...she welcomed me with the most beautiful smile. I spent almost half day at Riniki's place trying to capture Shirin's gestures and expressions and below is the outcome.

For the interested few, photographs were shot using Canon 20D with 3 different lenses: 50mm/f1.8, 17-40/4L and 100mm/f2.8 macro. They were shot in jpeg and post processed using Aperture on Macbook Pro. Please do give me your feedback, it's very important for me to improve my portrait photography skills.

Related Post: Some Portrait Trials - Photosession of Renata.












Post a Comment