Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rajani - Mahesh Wedding

They got engaged on 9th of August and in less than two months, on 28th September, on an auspicious day of Vijayadashami, my sweetest cousin Rajani and her handsome fiancé Mahesh tied their nuptial knots and entered the second phase of their lives. Below are the photographs of the occasion, in no particular order.

For the few interested in photography, read the following lines, for others it's safe to skip them. I've tried to do as much candid photography as possible. I despised the way the pro-photographer used to torture the couple to turn for a certain pose or twist for a certain angle or stall them for a certain moment. I've used available light in most photographs, made use of videographer's lighting at times and have used my pathetic in-built flashes for few photographs. I took 3 lenses 17-40/4L, 50/1.8 and 100/2.8 macro, most of them were shot using the 50/1.8 lens with manual focus. All of them slightly retouched (contrast, vignetting, colour adjustments) with Aperture.
















Post a Comment