Monday, October 19, 2009

Tour of Nilgiris - Blogger

The Tour of Nilgiris, one of the best bicycle escapades, is just around the corner starting Dec 15th and they've got a blogging competition. This particular article is meant just for that, an attempt to be an official blogger for the event, which calls for proving myself as to why I should be a chosen one. So this blog will be all about patting my own back.

Photography has been my passion for quite some years. I started off with travel photography and over the years I've widened my genres to nature, landscapes, street and macro photography. I shoot with my good old Canon 20D with 4 different lenses. I also took to writing about five years and since then my blog is almost at the verge of attaining 100000 hit count. I combine my photography and writing to describe the places, events and opinions. I've travelled quite a lot of places in China, Mexico and India. My blog mostly contains travelogues, event reportages, music reviews and humourous articles. My audience are mostly travellers, adventure seekers and photo lovers.


Apart from all these, I'm a nature lover, an avid trekker and an constant adventure seeker. Given all these traits I feel I can do a brilliant coverage of Tour of Nilgiris.

Below I'm quoting few examples:

The story when I had got lost in the mountains, stayed there for 24 hours without food and water and how I was rescued:
Pico Cuauhtémoc, Cerro de las Mitras, Nuevo Leon

The 100km walking pilgrimage I went in San Juan de Los Lagos in Mexico:
Peregrinación de San Juan de Los Lagos, Jalisco

Duendes Marathon Reportage:
Duendes 5k and 10K

Cervantino International Festival 2008 reportage:
Cervantino 2008, Guanajuato

One of the Seven Wonders of the World:
Chichen Itza, Yucatan

Canyoneering at deadly Matacanes:
Matacanes, Nuevo Leon

Bulletting in Himalayas:
Lamayuru, Ladakh

An "Indiana Jones kinda" experience in Guatemala:
Tikal, Peten, Guatemala

A canyon greater than Grand Canyon:
Copper Canyon, Chihuahua

Back to the age of Mayas:
Chiapas - Palenque, Yaxchilan, Bonampak, Agua Azul

Swimming Marathon Reportage:
Maratón Guadalupano

Xinjiang, the most beautiful place I've seen:
Xinjiang Escapades, Xinjiang

The prettiest city of Guanajuato:
Guanajuato - The Prettiest City
Post a Comment