Monday, November 30, 2009

Midnight Marathon - Recycle Revive Run

The Bengaluru Midnight Marathon is just around the corner. Sponsored by Rotary Bangalore IT Corridor and Crossover Sports, the marathon is gonna take place on 12th December midnight in Whitefield, Bangalore. There are three events: IT City Run (5km), Half-Marathon (21.095km) and Full-Marathon (42.195km). Apart from these there 2 relay events spanning a distance of 50km. For more details and registration, please visit the official website:

MIDNIGHT MARATHON'09

I've always had this dream of running a full marathon, I hope this will be the first step towards that. I'm running the half-marathon this time, the longest I would have run in my life. Completing it in 2 hours seems to be far-fetched as of now, hopefully with 2 weeks of rigorous practice I should get close to that goal if not accomplish it.

Run Bangalore Run!!!
Post a Comment