Saturday, October 16, 2010

Xinjiang consolidated...

So I'm done with posting all the Xinjiang photographs and below are the links for all Xinjiang articles, not much wordy but definitely a lot photographic.  I would like to reiterate that these are archival photographs shot about 5 years ago and am not in China any more, for many people had this question if I'm still travelling in China.  The reason for publishing these blogs now was that these photographs were never published in my blog and I always wanted them here.  Secondly since I'm not planning any big trips or shoot outs till early next year, I had lots of time to dig into my archives, retouch them (with Aperture) and publish.  

In case you love some of the photographs and want them to be on your desktop wallpaper or something, please do write to me at sachin dot cas at gmail dot com, I can send you high resolution photograph.  Of course your comments will be much appreciated.  Here are the links...

Post a Comment