Saturday, August 20, 2011

Euphony...Live in Concert

eu·pho·ny
[yoo-fuh-nee]
–noun
agreeableness of sound; pleasing effect to the ear, 
especially a pleasant sounding or harmonious 
combination or succession of words

I feel extremely proud to present my friend and running partner Bharath's band, Euphony on my blog.  I was invited to their debut performance and I must say that they just lived up to the definition of the word as above.  Their music was indeed very agreeable and pleasing with beautiful classical touch to all their songs both by mellifluous sounds of Santoor and brilliant vocals by Koushik and Bharath.  The concert was held in K.H. Kalasouda in Hanumantnagar, Bangalore.  I wish the band a great future.

The band line up was:
Koushik Aithal on vocals
Bharath BJ on vocals and synthesizer
Sandip Chatterjee on santoor
Ashwin on keyboards
Sanjoy Banerjee on tabla
Pramath Kiran on drums













Post a Comment