Saturday, September 29, 2012

SF again!

I seriously can't get enough of this city.  The more I walk through it's streets, the more I love it.  Yes! It's not as clean or spacious as south bay area, it's street's got many homeless and poor, it's foggy even in summer, it's traffic drives you mad, finding a parking is a nightmare and what not.  Despite all this, I so love San Francisco.  I wish I lived there, but it's too expensive and too far a commute.  I love the narrow streets, I love the artsy buildings, I love Golden Gate, I love Embarcadero, the bay and piers on it, I love China Town, I love the downtown, I love twin peaks, I love Coit tower, I love the art galleries and cafes, I love the people and food, I love the feeling that it takes me back in time by few decades atleast, I just love everything about San Francisco.  It's a heaven for landscape and street photographers housing world's most visited landmarks and a culturally vivid crowd. Here are few more pictures of the city:
























































Post a Comment